Friday, 1 March 2013

Flying with easyjet during March?

If you are flying on easyjet during the month of March, take the inflight magazine out of the seat pocket in front known as Traveller and turn to page number 31. There you will find a column written by little old me.

There's a feature called "On the Ground" where every month they ask a Blogger from one of their destinations to write a piece about life in their town/city. They asked me back in January and I was delighted to do it and thoroughly enjoyed it.

You've probably noticed that I hate having my photo taken so was a little mortified to have to supply a photo. I took this photo myself with Little RT's children's camera. I tried for ages trying to get the appropriate facial expression. Must of them looked just too cheesy. I opted for this one in the end which is my thoughtful yet with a hint of cheekiness face.





If you are not lucky enough to be flying with easyjet during the month of March then you can read my light hearted article by clicking on this link. Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations and Mabruke! I really enjoyed your article!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,
    I am enjoying reading your blog and found you via mine. I am having trouble becoming a follower as don't do FB and it won't let me by e mail. So I will be a regular reader but can't follow you.

    Much love from very cold and very wet and very windy UK.
    X

    ReplyDelete